Camp Hill State Infants and Primary School is excited to offer the Commonwealth Bank School Banking program to all students.
The School Banking program provides children with an opportunity to make deposits into their personal Commonwealth Bank Youthsaver account at school each week. The program is about how often your child makes deposits, not how much they deposit.
To encourage regular savings behaviour the program offers an exciting Rewards Program. Every deposit earns your child a Dollarmites token, and once they have collected 10 tokens they can redeem them for a reward.
Our school receives a commission payment for every account activated via the School Banking program as well as on deposits made at school.
Our school banking day is Thursday. Each week the deposit book wallet should be placed in the Banking Box in either school office.
If you are interested in opening a Commonwealth Bank Youthsaver account we have a stall at the beginning of each year. Dates and times will be advertised around the school.
Alternatively, you can open an account at any branch; by calling 13 22 21 or online if you are an existing Commonwealth Bank customer.
Did you know...
1. Children can fill in their own deposit slips (using pen) as long as the student number and name are slightly legible.
2. Current Camp Hill State School students who have a younger or older sibling with a Youthsaver account can still send their banking to school with their brother/sister.
3. Do you have more than 1 child banking each week and don't have the right change/notes for each child's banking (eg. You only have a $20 note and want to bank $10 for each of your 2 children)? Put the total amount for all bankers into one folder, place a rubber band around all bankers books and send them in to school together.
4. You can put your yellow banking folder in the bank box at either the primary OR junior campus office.
5. CommBank pays the school 5% commission on all deposits made through the school and $5 for every new account opened. In Term 1, 2015 the school received $824.