Enquiries for enrolments are accepted throughout the year. The first step is to completed the Expression of Interest form (right).
After submitting the expression of interest to our school you will be contacted and invited to complete the Enrolment Application Form.
Types of enrolment include:
For prep enrolments visit our Prep page.
Year 1 to 6
Please make contact with the school, either by phone or email, to arrange an enrolment interview. You are more than welcome to complete the enrolment form prior to the interview with the understanding that acceptance of the enrolment will be confirmed by the school after the completion of the enrolment interview.
All catchment area enrolments must be accompanied by proof of residency documentation (e.g. electricity account). If you are unsure of your eligibility for catchment area enrolment please refer to Education Queensland's School Catchment Calculator in addition if you are still having problems please phone the school office.
Required supporting documentation
Proof of residency
1 x primary source
- Current Lease Agreement
- Rates Notice (address & parent's/legal guardian's name)
1 x secondary source
- Utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas)
*A statutory declaration may be required if you cannot provide the above documents in parent/legal guardian's name.
Proof of identity
- Birth certificate (if your child was born in Australia)
- Australian citizenship certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was not born in Australia and does have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport, Visa, Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was not born in Australia and does not have Australian Citizenship)