Parking for our school is often problematic due to the number of people who wish to access the school at very specific times - drop off and pick up.
At Camp Hill we have a large campus with a significant number of staff who park in the available staff parks on the grounds.
To ensure we cater for the pressure of parking the school has:
- Very limited on-site handicapped parking on both the Junior and Senior Campuses - this is ONLY for cars with permits.
- A 2 minute Stop-Drop-Go zone on Ferguson Road - immediately in front of our Multi-purpose Hall.
- Parking is available on Wiles Street, Ferguson Street, Old Cleveland Road and surrounding residential streets.
The following conditions apply to the parking of vehicles in school grounds:
- Parking in the school grounds is not permitted except with the permission of the Principal.
- Any driver of a vehicle entering the school grounds must not present a hazard to students in the school.
- Education Queensland accepts no liability whatsoever to damage to motor vehicles parked within the grounds